Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 32

Crapola! 32 down, 6 left to go....although, I could have sworn it's been 6 weeks already for two weeks!! So, let's just say 5? LOL! Optimsitically speaking of course :)

Not a lot to report, since I did the mid-week "fill in". My work is throwing a baby shower for me over lunch this afternoon and John is driving into Rochester for it....I am so lucky to have met such kind and supportive people in this department. I am going to do absolutely everyting I can to hold a spot so that in a year or so, I'll be able to come back.

We started our prenatal classes on Tuesday. Not bad...not really much to talk about. We had a full group of couples. John and I of course had the earliest due date and were the only ones having multiples, so that shows you how far behind we were in planning classes!! I think the next closest due date to ours was two weeks behind us and the majority of them were into May. We told the instructor that we'd try to make it to all of them, but that it would be a toss-up. Tonight we have our "Magnificant Mulitples" class....we are really excited to learn some insider info on having multiples!

As I think about what I've already typed so far, it all sounds so familiar, I must have shared most of this information the other day, so I'll just stop now and post this weeks photos.....I seem to "pop" almost daily now!!





Bish and I went for pedicures on Monday. I did baby blue for when I have the boys :)

1 comment: