Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

31 weeks 5 days

Hum....a mid week post? That is so unlike me? Nothing new to report, again, so unlike me. Just thought I would pop in and let everyone know that things have been going MUCH better! I still have the rash, but not nearly as bad as it was. And the itching really only acts up in the middle of the night! It must be a combination of the twice daily showers with the "old man soap", the twice daily dose of antihistamine, prescription topical ointment, and "good" lotion!! I think I'll have a few scars from the scabs that turned into sores, but after how I felt last week, I'll take it.

The boys have been SUPER active the past two weeks and I'm starting to feel a little blue thinking about after their born how I won't feel them all the time and have them "with me" at all times. Trying to explain this to John, I could just tell he couldn't understand. He said, "what do you mean? They'll be in the hospital room with us, or right down the hall in the nursery"....yes darling, my point exactly! They will no longer be "with me" at all times. After all this time we've had together, I know I'll really miss the bumps, kicks, rolls, and tugs... :(

We start our prenatal classes tonight (6 weeks of every Tuesday evening) and it'll be a toss up whether or not we make it through all of the classes before the boys come. I only hope they cover some of the important things in the beginning! This Thursday we are taking a Magnificent Multiples class, which we are super excited about. We are hoping we get some "tip and tricks" in regard to sleep schedules, likes, dislikes, etc. Grandma says that we'll just "learn". I told her I didn't want to learn the hard way if I didn't have to and she said, "you will". Thanks G'Ma!

Not a lot else right now. We'll be 32 weeks on Thursday and we head back to the doctor on Tuesday...I'll have a new weight report and baby placement update for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment