Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

12 Weeks




Okay.....I'm bad I know. It's been quite some time since I've last updated :( I have a hard time these days finding the energy to do anything. So, I've been keeping a little "log" of things to remember when I do go and update. So, the babies are no longer "blobs". They are starting to resemble actual babies. We are so lucky to be able to see them each time we go in for an appointment. We did tell the nurse during this appointment that I've been pretty sick. My morning sickness started around 10 weeks, just when I thought I was going to get by without any! HAHAHA! Other than that I really haven't been experiencing any physical changes, no mood swings, no cravings, no major weight gain. I can still sleep on my side and on my belly just fine. I have however noticed that I mistype words a lot and have a hard time completing sentences.....my sister calls it "pregnant stupid brain" although I'm not exactly sure that's a clinical term :)








1 comment: