Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

18 Weeks - Happy Thanksgiving!




So, 18 weeks is just about halfway to our "modified" due date. Doc said plan on 37 weeks, so that's what I'm aiming for. I've still not felt movement from the boys, not that I can tell for sure in any case. I've been concentrating more on Baby B vs. Baby A only because they said that Baby A's placenta is in the front so we won't feel him for quite some time yet. He's got to get a pretty strong kick going before we'll be able to feel it through the placenta. So.....I'm still growing at a fast pace. You can't really tell until you lift the shirt....then it's like, "whoa Mama"!! My mom had taken to calling me "little mama" but now that Biff (my sis-in-law) is preggo again, SHE gets the title of "little mama" and I've been upgraded to "big mama"....oh well, it was nice to be "little mama" for a while :)
Thanksgiving was spectacular. Yummy food and as always, great to spend time with the fam. I do however always miss John's family a bit around the Holiday's.....I am happy to be settled so close to my family and to be able to experience the boys (nephews) and be near my parents, but I feel badly that we aren't able to have the same level of interaction with the Fallon Family. We aren't taking our annual New Year's Eve trip out East this year either. We usually go the week between Christmas and New Years, but there's just too much going on this year.....we have lots to do yet to get ready. So, John's Mom and Dad will be coming to stay with us for that week instead. Looking forward to having them, it'll be a bit of a shock for them, they've not yet been here in the dead of winter before! I'm sure we'll have the fireplace going non stop. Well, not much else to say......hope Thanksgiving was good for everyone and that you all got a little shopping done. 18 week pictures are posted for your "viewing pleasure". Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment