Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Friday, November 19, 2010

17 Weeks




WoW!!! I cannot believe the way my belly is growing at such an alarmingly FAST rate!! I can only hope that all the weight I am gaining is going right to the baby and not to my hips and butt! And, if there's anything I could wish for to avoid would be, "Please, do not let me grow a double chin"!! :) I am still feeling pretty good....a little relapse of the migraines, but now with our "long-term treatment plan" in place, the severity of them should be lessened. I'm having fears that with how the pregnancy has gone (having every pregnancy symptom under the sun) that my labor is going to also be just as bad!! Not that there's a good labor I imagine, but I would be okay with an uneventful, quick labor. I've been doing a ton of research and a ton of shopping to prepare for these little ones. With the help of my good pal De, I've been able to find some steller deals on used baby equipment online and with my good pal Bish (Em) I've been able to bounce my worries and concerns without having to call the health care professionals daily....to both of you, I thank you!! And, as long as I'm giving thanks to people (what, I must think I won an Emmy or something huh?) I need to give a shout out to my darling husband as well. Although it's my body going through all of this, he still considers it a team effort....it's actually quite comforting. We'll see how thankful I am for him once we start putting the cribs together....let's just say we have completly different opperational processes.....he is a strict "by the book" have to read the directions and I am, "hum....this looks like it goes here....what are all these spare parts?" Good pal and neighbor Christine (Stinger) has offered to assist John as she has seen the two of us trying to put things together before....Thanks Stinger!! I can't tell you much else, but I do know that as I get older and my life expereinces are changing, one thing remains the same......good friends and a solid support structure are important and VERY hard to find. True friends really stand up in the front and it's so clear who you can count on.....even if you don't see them for years at a time.....looking forward to having lunch tomorrow with once such friend. As always, thank you all (all 5 of you) for your love and support. We'll have another ultrasound in a couple weeks and I'll have more to report then....we'll see how big these boys are getting!!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment