Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Milestone

I have to say, I'm quite proud of my husband. He knocked out both cribs this weekend!! He looked at the changing table, but I think he needs a little break before tackling that. We were very reassured to see that Baby Changing Instructions also came along with the changing table. I kid you not!! John said we'll have to post them on the wall so we can see them each time we use the table. LOL!

As you can see, John had his two trusty helpers for this very special project, never ones to be left out of anything. I'm sure if we let them, they'd take over the cribs. Now isn't THAT a picture?!! We've still got plenty of work to do with the nursery and other preparations (like attending baby classes!) but we are getting there.










No comments:

Post a Comment