Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Shower - Hosted by Emily Bishman :)

A fun and funky baby shower hosted by Emily Bishman. The theme (if you couldn't tell) was Dr. Seuss!! The guests of honor.....Thing 1 and Thing 2! Genius! A great time was had by all and the boys made out like bandits! I cannot even tell you how special and amazing it is to have such caring and giving friends.

27 week photo

My oldest and dearest friend Brandi

My new colleagues Diane and Emmy....they've come to be very special to me

Christi and Sandy

Terri and Brianna

Me and the "hostess with the mostest" Emily

The "gang" from Siebens 9 (minus Terri) Sandy, Christi, Barb, and Jen - I am proud to say that the boys will get to know each of these ladies very well!

Terry Markham and I. Our husbands work together at McNeilus. She was due just days after this photo was taken. One more in our "group" Steph Barnes is also due in the Spring. Lots and lots of babies!

Me and my extra rounded face......

Party decor! Have I mentioned how creative and fabulous Emily is???






No comments:

Post a Comment