Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Results

Well.....I waiting on pins and needles for most of the day, pulling out my trustycalendar and doing scenarios in my head of when we'd get to retrieve and transfer.....but alas, I guess I am a slow responder. My estradiol level is at 193 which is kind of low. They like to see it higher than that so they are boosting my Gonal-F dosage from 150 to 225 every night. That means that instead of getting through the 900 pen ($1,100) and only needing another 300 pen (400.00) we need to go through another 900 before our transfer. So, another $1,100 vs. $400.......and....most likely a refill on the Luperon - not to mention the second half of our drugs that we haven't yet picked up. The antibiotics, the progesterone, and the Trigger shot. Phew.....I know, I know....I'm a downer. So, we are potentially back into the week of the 9th for our transfer.....I was actually hoping to get in THIS WEEKEND for our retrieval and early next week for the transfer......but.....that's what I get for being slow. I guess my ovaries have decided to take a page from my book and be procrastinators!!

So, I am back in for bloods and an ultrasound on Friday. Hopefully I'll have made up for being a slow starter and we'll be right back on track!???

No comments:

Post a Comment