Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Slow?

So far so good. No tears, outbursts, mood swings, appitite changes or any other major changes that I can tell from the medications. I am surprised at how SLOW I feel this is going. It's not that I am impatient, it's just that there are A LOT of steps! We basically started this process the day that we had our tests and then subsequently, started on the first medication, so that would be back on June 26!! Now, it's close to a month later and we have almost another month from there. There's not much more to report, I have to go in for blood work and an ultrasound on Thursday, and we'll know more from there. The two medications I am on right now are supposed to "put my overies to sleep".....not sure what they'll be checking for (perhaps my overies need to be in the REM cycle?) but I do know that 1. they said that I'll probably have to have 2 or 3 ultrasounds (every other day) before they see the results they desire to add on the next medication (hyperstimulating drugs) and 2. the next medication is always started on a Friday. So, most likely we'll be starting the next med on the 30th. I'm very confused as to what happens after the appointment on Thursday, I think I just do what they tell me to on a daily basis.
We'd like to thank everyone for their support, not only for following the blog, but for your concern, care, comments, and love. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment