Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 28 Photos

Yikes!! Even now, as I type this and look again at the photos of 28 weeks, I am almost spurred to tears. I know I gave this whole spiel about positive thinking, and I really meant it, really I did, but do you ever find yourself in a situation where you've been fooling yourself about something for so long (I think it's called denial), or you haven't really paid that much attention to something (neglect) so that when you do, you are in shock? Welcome to week 28 for me. I had NO IDEA I looked like this!!! And on top of it, I can't BELIEVE I have 10 more weeks to grow, I mean, go. We have an appointment today, I am very interested in seeing how big the boys have gotten. According to all the information I've read, it says that the babies should be curled up at all times now, with their knees against their chests, due to lack of space. I can tell you, this hasn't happened for the Fallon Boys yet (once again, doing things on their own schedule). I can feel them both down low and up in the ribs, they seem to be all stretched out still. This week, Baby B has been a complete animal....he's kicking, turning, grabbing, and pulling. Our rock star, Baby A has taken a page out of his brothers book and has been laying low. I'm interested to see if maybe he's turned so that his back is against my belly and he really has no room to kick. Since I've gotten so big, when I sit down, my belly rests (actually crushes is more like it) against my thighs and when the boys move down low, I can feel it through my tummy and onto my legs....that is bizarre!!

I'm hesitant to show these pictures, but to not share would just be vain, so, like it or not (please divert your eyes if needed LOL) here are our 28 week photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment