Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Baby Shower!!

Here are some photos from my baby shower. Thanks to all for taking time out of their busy lives and quiet Sunday's to attend. A special thanks to the following ladies,

De Bleck, Biff, Susan, Katie Rotz, Josh and Emily Bishman, Stingy, and Ambie. If I've forgotten anyone, well then, I am an ass.

My wonderful husband and I

Stinger and I - she was my maid of honor

Biff and I....my unofficial sister-in-law and Drake's mommy

Biff and I going "toe to toe" or I guess, "belly to belly". She's due the end of May

Auntie Lisa and I, my unoffical Aunt, Godmother, and sometime house guest!

My cousin Becky and I - she is due the begining of July

Ambie and I!! LOOOOOONG time friend! She was my personal attendant

Mom, me and Susan. I think we took these same photos last year for her shower.

Mom and I

Mom, me, and Grandma. She said that in order to take any more photos, we'd have to contact her agent.....no lie~

The "Gappa" Women. Biff, Mom, Susan, Aunt Millie, Becky, Grandma, Paulette, and Krista

Drake, Charlotte, and Bish



Measure the belly. You wouldn't believe how big people thought I was! Only two were even a little close.

Drake, me, and Andy. Drake WANTED the piece of cheese Andy had....he was going in for it!! LOL

Uncle John and Drake

Uncle John and Andy

Aunt Lisa and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment