Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Hurry up and Wait"

So, we are in the middle of our waiting period and desperatly looking for other things to keep our thoughts otherwise occupied. John traveled for work yesterday and today so he's keeping busy. I went to a movie with a friend last night and then slept probably the best I have in the last week or so! Sorry honey....I ususally don't sleep well without you, but I needed it last night! We have a full weekend ahead of us to keep us busy (cook out with the Gergens Friday and Irish Fest with the Blecks on Saturday).....and then before you know it, next week will be upon us and we'll be getting our results. I can tell you that I have a very good feeling!!

Anyone have any suggestions on how to clear our minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment