Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last day of shots???

Had more blood drawn this morning, will have to wait until this afternoon to see how the results turn out. The ultrasound this morning didn't show much more than yesterday. Again, we'll have to see what they say. Yesterday they said I was "So Close", so hopefully the minor changes we saw today are what we needed to move forward.

Speaking of moving forward.....I am officially TERRIFIED! I was up all night last night just obsessing.....over doses of medicine, over calculated days, and most of all.....the final (trigger) shot tonight. It's an IM and the needle is huge....and JOHN HAS TO DO IT!! So....pretty nervous about that. And after everything is said and done, I had that one fleeting second yesterday where I thought, "what happens if this works"? Meaning, we've been so wrapped up in schedules, timelines, medicines, appointments, procedures, etc. for over the past year.....we've (more so I) haven't even had the chance to say, "what happens if we're pregnant"? So, now I'll be able to focus on the fact that we are actually going to be parents!!

Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment