Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yep, Last day of shots!

Just got the call. We will trigger tonight! 8 p.m. give or take 5 minutes (this one is very time sensitive) and then we report to Methodist for our retrieval at 6:30 Thursday morning. They said it should take 45 minutes to an hour and that I'll be asleep for it. I just sent my sister-in-law a message and asked if she could do our shot for us. I think both John and I would both feel a ton better if we had a professional do it....and then she can tell our baby, "I had a hand in your making"! My E2 level came in at 4,658 which could very well explain why I'm not feeling the greatest......that's a lot of hormones! They said that tentatively, right now we can look at doing a 5 day (wooo hooo) transfer based solely on the amount of follicles I have, but we won't know for sure until the 6th when we see how many eggs were actually retrieved and how the fertilization process went. Wish us luck for lots of eggos! I'm a bit in shock! It's time to really get down to the nitty gritty! The next post you see will most likely be from John giving an update on how the retrieval went......

No comments:

Post a Comment