Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting to get a good feeling!!

So, I'm not sure how the blood results will come in for the day, but after my ultrasound, I'm feeling pretty positive. Yesterday John updated on how many follicles we had and today.....there are a ton more!! I had 4 on my left ovary yesterday - and I got to thinking....hum....there are so many more on my right ovary....and that's the side I do my Stimulating shot.....I wonder if I did it on the left side if it would be a more direct route and get those puppies to grow over there....so, last night I tried the Stim shot on the left side and today......there were 10 follicles on the left side!!! WOW! And the right side measured 8 follicles. They ranged anywhere from 13 to 18. There were still >10 on each side that weren't measuring. I know that not every follicle contains an egg, but I am really hoping and praying that we are able to get >12 eggs so we can do the 5 day transfer and still have some left over to freeze. Will keep you posted. Should have my message around 3 p.m.
Wooo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment