Welcome friends and family! This is our blog - to share with you our trials and tribulations - and - our joys - join us on our journey on what we are calling, "Operation Make Fallon Baby"!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Okay, I lied....here I am again

As I sit at work, I cannot find the ability nor the inclination to be productive. I am so precoccupied by tomorrows events that I just can't concentrate. On one hand, I am not nervous at all about the procedure and am extremely excited to report for surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m., but on the other hand, a million new thoughts are occupying my mind. We are really hoping for 12 or more eggs in order to to the 5 day transfer which carries a better success rate, and while we know that we had 22 measurable follicles yesterday, we have no idea how many eggs we will actually get. So, worried about that and thinking, How many will actually make it to day 5, will there be any left to freeze.....I REALLY hope this works the first time.....I know lots of people who say, "oh.....you'll just have to try it again if it doesn't work"........part of me thinks.....this is it~ our one chance.....of course the fact that we'll have used up our lifetime "bucket" of infertility coverage with our insurance doesn't promote positive thoughts for a second round.....but I have to admit that me saying I WOULDN'T do it again right now may not be accurate A. We don't know how this cycle will turn out and B. My "DH" and I haven't yet had that Crucial Conversation.....anyway.....I thought that posting would be a good chance for me to get some of my frustrations out of my head and maybe make room for some more positive thoughts......like the fact that we could be taking a baby home on April 28, 2011!!

And!!! I learned a new "infertility" term today. After our transfer we will be PUPO (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to you to know I've been thinking about you guys this morning and sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete